The Pegasus 60.16 Rotational Telehandler main featuresare ease of use, strength, reliability and a full range of safety devices, including a load limiter, and a cutting-edge equipment for the total control of the vehicle in every effort, load, terrain and speed condition.It features a wide and comfortable cab is equipped with a new color TFT display, that thanks to an intuitive graphical interface, allows the operator to keep all the vehicle functions under control.
The capacitive joystick with deadman sensor, accurate and sensitive, allows the turret rotation speed regulation/reduction. The automatic reversal system of the controls makes it possible to travel with 180° rotated turret, to easily move inside the narrow working areas.
The Pegasus 60.16 Rotational Telehander also features a maximun lift capacity of 6 tonnes at a maximum height of 15.7 metres
Seven reasons why rotational telehandlers are the best:
1. four wheel drive capability which allows them to be driven over very rough and uneven terrain. This is very useful on building sites, in agriculture and even in mines.
2. carry much more weight than cherrypickers - there are telehandlers available with a 40 tonne lift capacity.
3. rotates on its base meaning the vehicle can be stationary on its outriggers while the top half with the crane rotates 360 degrees. This gives huge advantages in terms of flexibility and accessibility.
4. modern telehandlers can be operated outside of the cab using a radio controlled device. Excellent for fine positioning for say working under a brige.
5. onboard computers that work out exactly how much can be carried at different angles and boom extensions.
6. takes up less space than truck mounted cranes allowing jobs to get done with minimal disruption.
7. these machines have a broad range of attachments made for any and all jobs.
For more information on our forklift range and availability, contact All Lift forklifts Melbourne today on 1300 493 375 or visit us at 8 Windale Street, Dandenong, Victoria 3175.
|Maximum Lift Capacity||6000 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height||15.70 m|
|Overall Height||3020 mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||16,600 kg|