The rotating telescopic Pegasus 40.25 Rotational Telehandler is truly a unique product and can be a fast return on the investment. An economic, entry level Rotational Body Telehandler with all the features of a Continuous Rotational Body machine, except the price.
This machine features a powerful FPT 141 hp Turbocharged Diesel engine. Its 2-speed hydrostatic, 40 kmh road speed, gets it around to various locations quickly. The ATP (Anti Tipping Protection) safety feature along with stabilizers all around ensures both operator comfort and safety.
The Pegasus 40.25 features a lifting capacity of 4 tonne with a 20m reach making it ideal for most construction and building applications. Add air conditioning and these machines are a delight to operate.
Seven reasons why rotational telehandlers are the best:
1. four wheel drive capability which allows them to be driven over very rough and uneven terrain. This is very useful on building sites, in agriculture and even in mines.
2. carry much more weight than cherrypickers - there are telehandlers available with a 40 tonne lift capacity.
3. rotates on its base meaning the vehicle can be stationary on its outriggers while the top half with the crane rotates 360 degrees. This gives huge advantages in terms of flexibility and accessibility.
4. modern telehandlers can be operated outside of the cab using a radio controlled device. Excellent for fine positioning for say working under a bridge.
5. onboard computers that work out exactly how much can be carried at different angles and boom extensions.
6. takes up less space than truck mounted cranes allowing jobs to get done with minimal disruption.
7. these machines have a broad range of attachments made for any and all jobs.
For more information on our forklift range and availability, contact All Lift forklifts Melbourne today on 1300 493 375 or visit us at 8 Windale Street, Dandenong, Victoria 3175.
|Maximum Lift Capacity||4000 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height||24.10 m|
|Overall Height||3025 mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||17,500 kg|