|Telehandlers / Rotational Telehandlers|
The MRT 2550 Rotating Telehandler is available at All Lift Forklifts Brisbane. The MRT 2550 comes with three work modes making it suitable for a wide range of applications including Urban/Metro Construction, Bridge Construction, Rental, Large Contractors, Municipalities, Oil, Gas and Mining. These modes include; telehandler, winch and platform modes, making the MRT 2550 one of the most versatile telehandlers on the market.
The MRT 2550 Rotating Telehandler also comes with a wide range of other features, such as:
Dual Joystick Controls - Operate with two electro-hydraulic joysticks that control boom extension, rotation, attachments, load lifting, fork tilting, and directional drive (FNR).
Simplified Engine Access - The engine is positioned to the side of the chassis allowing easy access from three sides. The air filter and battery are accessible through a hood at the rear of the chassis.
Cabin Comfort - The enclosed cabin includes; heat, defrost, A/C, an electric window, operator mirrors, full light package, and more. The armrests, steering wheel and cloth suspension seat are all adjustable. An intuitive dashboard with a 7" display shows machine funtions, load position, E-RECO attachment recognition, and machine diagnostics.
Frame Leveling System - Tackle rough or sloping terrain with ease. Simply push a lever to keep the load horizontal.
Contact All Lift Forklifts Brisbane today on 1300 729 077 and discuss with us how we can help you will all your telehandler hire needs in Brisbane.
Seven reasons why rotational telehandlers are the best:
1. four wheel drive capability which allows them to be driven over very rough and uneven terrain. This is very useful on building sites, in agriculture and even in mines.
2. carry much more weight than cherrypickers - there are telehandlers available with a 40 tonne lift capacity.
3. rotates on its base meaning the vehicle can be stationary on its outriggers while the top half with the crane rotates 360 degrees. This gives huge advantages in terms of flexibility and accessibility.
4. modern telehandlers can be operated outside of the cab using a radio controlled device. Excellent for fine positioning for say working under a brige.
5. onboard computers that work out exactly how much can be carried at different angles and boom extensions.
6. takes up less space than truck mounted cranes allowing jobs to get done with minimal disruption.
7. these machines have a broad range of attachments made for any and all jobs.
|Maximum Lift Capacity||5000 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height||24.70 m|
|Overall Height||3050 mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||18,900 kg|