Seven reasons why rotational telehandlers are the best:
1. four wheel drive capability which allows them to be driven over very rough and uneven terrain. This is very useful on building sites, in agriculture and even in mines.
2. carry much more weight than cherrypickers - there are telehandlers available with a 40 tonne lift capacity.
3. rotates on its base meaning the vehicle can be stationary on its outriggers while the top half with the crane rotates 360 degrees. This gives huge advantages in terms of flexibility and accessibility.
4. modern telehandlers can be operated outside of the cab using a radio controlled device. Excellent for fine positioning for say working under a brige.
5. onboard computers that work out exactly how much can be carried at different angles and boom extensions.
6. takes up less space than truck mounted cranes allowing jobs to get done with minimal disruption.
7. these machines have a broad range of attachments made for any and all jobs.
|Maximum Lift Capacity||5,000 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height||20.60 m|
|Overall Height||3700 mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||16,410 kg|